Congratulations also to Deanna Bishara, Victoria Le and Anh Le on the selection of their art work for display at the American Museum of Ceramic Art in Pomona. Their work is part of the Emerging Artists 2014: High School Show on exhibit until June 1st at the museum.
And finally, good luck to the GHS Speech & Debate team as they head to Northern California later this week to compete in the State Championships.
Here are some of the events that are happening this week:
- Monday, April 21: GHS PTSA Parent-to- Parent Coffee to discuss “Teen Mental Health,“ Media Center, 7 pm.
- Tuesday, April 22: GHS Boys Volleyball vs. La Canada, Large Gym. Varsity plays at 3:30 pm, JV at 5 pm.
- Tuesday, April 22: Dog Haus Fundraiser (every Tuesday): Check out the delicious hot dogs at the Dog Haus on 410 E. Main St., Alhambra. Mention GHS and a portion of the sale will support the school.
- Wednesday, April 23: ASB Mandatory Informational Meeting at lunch for those interested in enrolling in ASB for the 2014-15 school year.
- Wednesday, April 23: GHS Parent Seminar regarding the “College Admissions Process and College Freshmen Experience,” Goodson Theatre, starting at 6:00 pm.
- Thursday, April 24: ELAC Meeting, 6 pm, Media Center.
- Friday, April 25: Progress reports sent home.
- Wednesday, April 30: Late Start Day. All students need to arrive to school by 9:30 am, and classes begin at 9:40 am.
- Friday to Sunday, May 2 - 4: Production of “Cinderella” by the GHS Drama (show times are Friday at 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm; Saturday at 7:00 pm and Sunday at 2:00 pm.
--GHS PTSA Board