Listed below are some of the events happening this week at GHS. Please also visit the GHS PTSA website (http://www.gabrielinoptsa.org/) for the regularly updated news and information!
- Tuesday, Jan. 6: School resumes today which marks the beginning of the Second Semester.
- Tuesday, Jan. 6: GHS Boys Soccer v. South El Monte at 3:15 pm, JV and Varsity teams play.
- Tuesday, Jan. 6: Dog Haus Fundraiser for GHS PTSA (every Tuesday): See flyer for more information.
- Wednesday, Jan. 7: GHS Basketball v. Marshall, Girls JV at 3:15 and Girls Varsity at 4:45 pm (Boys teams and Girls Freshman team play away).
- Wednesday, Jan. 7: GHS PTSA Board Meeting, 7:00 pm, Library/Media Center.
- Thursday, Jan. 8: GHS Girls Soccer v. South El Monte at 3:15 pm, JV and Varsity teams play.
- Thursday, Jan. 8: GHS PTSA’s Information Night on Covered California and the Affordable Care Act (ACA), 7:00 to 8:30 pm, Goodson Theatre. Certified Enrollment Counselors will explain the options available under Covered California, the state ACA insurance market place, Medi-Cal, California's Medicaid health care program and My Health L.A., a no-cost health care program for low-income LA residents (e.g. undocumented residents) who do not qualify for health insurance plans offered by the state. Please see attached flyer for more information.
- Friday, Jan. 9: GHS First Semester Report Cards to be sent home.
- Friday, Jan. 9: GHS Basketball v. Arroyo, Girls JV at 3:15, Girls Varsity at 4:45 pm and Boys Varity at 6:30 pm.
- Friday, Jan. 9: GHS Boys Soccer v. San Gabriel at 3:15 pm, JV and Varsity teams play.
Keep these in mind for next week:
- Wednesday, Jan. 14: GHS Late Start Day. School begins at 9:40 am. Students must arrive on campus by 9:30 am.
- Thursday, Jan. 15: GHS Parent Seminar on the Advanced Placement (AP) Program, 6:30 pm at the Goodson Theatre.
Thank you and have a great week!
--GHS PTSA Board