Listed below are some of the events happening this week at GHS. Please also visit the GHS PTSA website (http://www.gabrielinoptsa.org/) for the regularly updated news and information!
- Tuesday, Jan. 20: GHS Boys Soccer v. Rosemead at 3:15 pm, JV and Varsity teams play.
- Tuesday, Jan. 20: Dog Haus Fundraiser for GHS PTSA (every Tuesday): See flyer for more information.
- Wednesday, Jan. 21: Special Needs Committee Support Meeting from 7:00-8:30 pm at the home of GHS PTSA Co-Chair Cheryl Shellhart (404 Adelyn Drive, San Gabriel). Childcare will be provided. If you are interested in attending the support meeting, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and see attached flyer for more information.
- Thursday, Jan. 22: GHS Boys Soccer v. Marshall at 3:15 pm, JV and Varsity teams play.
- Friday, Jan. 23: GHS Basketball v. Rosemead, 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Boys JV play at 3:15 pm and Boys Freshman team at 4:45 pm.
- Saturday, Jan. 24: GHS hosts “Cash for College” Workshop, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm. This Workshop provides free one-on-one assistance for families of GHS Seniors seeking college financial aid. Please see attached flyer for details.
- Saturday, Jan. 24: GHS PTSA hosts “Covered California and Medi-Cal Enrollment Event,” 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) ends on February 15, 2015. The GHS PTSA is committed to ensuring that all our students and their families have access to quality health care, because healthy children make better learners! We are partnering with Cover LA in hosting our third enrollment event for health insurance plans available under ACA, including Medi-Cal and MyHealth L.A. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Keep these in mind for next few weeks:
- Friday, Jan. 30: No School – Staff Development Day.
- Tuesday, Feb. 3: Parent Empowerment Seminar regarding “Supporting Collegiate Goals of Our Children,” 7:00 – 8:30 pm. Presentation will conducted in Spanish with English translation, if needed. Contact Chair Lisa Gutierrez-Correa if you would like to attend at 626-975-4638 or email@example.com.
- Thursday, Feb. 5: Parent Information Night (for current 9th, 10th and 11th graders), 7:00– 9:00 pm, Goodson Theatre, Library and various rooms.
Thank you and have a great week!
--GHS PTSA Board