Here are some of the events that are happening this week:
- Tuesday, February 18: Dog Haus Fundraiser (every Tuesday): Come by for some delicious hot dogs at the Dog Haus on 410 E. Main St., Alhambra. Mention GHS and a portion of the sale will support the school.
- Wednesday, February 19: Late Start Day. All students need to arrive to school by 9:30 am, and classes begin at 9:40 am.
- Wednesday, February 19: ELAC meeting, 6:00 pm, Principal’s conference room.
- Thursday, February 20: GHS Parent Seminar, “The Path to Success: The AP (Advanced Placement) Program,” 6:30 pm, Goodson Theatre.
- Friday, February 21: Wrestling, CIF Individual Finals.
- Saturday, March 1: “Covered California Enrollment Event” presented by the GHS PTSA on March 1st from 9 am to 3 pm. Please see flyers on our All in For Health page for more information. The GHS PTSA is committed to ensuring that all students and their families have access to quality health care, because healthy children make better learners.
- The San Gabriel Educational Foundation (SEF) cordially invites you to attend its annual celebration “SEFapalooza” on Saturday, March 22, 2014 at the San Gabriel County Club. Proceeds from event will raise funds that directly benefit all SGUSD students. At the celebration, SEF will be presenting its first annual “Jewel of the District” award. The honorees were chosen for their personal and professional commitment to the Foundation and significant service to the District. This year’s honorees are Jefferson Middle School Principal Dr. Kaivan Yuen and Community Members, Mrs. Cyndi Chiou and Mr. Ty Lee. We are especially proud of the recognition of Mr. Lee, who is an active member of the GHS PTSA and helps with all our Chinese translations. We hope that you can attend this wonderful SEF event. Please visit SEF's web site for more information, including how to purchase of tickets.
--GHS PTSA Board