- GHS PTSA Association meeting will be held as part of the Sept. 9th Parent Information Night. Association to approve this year’s budget, last Association minutes and Bylaws amendment (increase of membership dues to $10).
- Today was the first Late Start Day. According to Principal Heinrich, it went well and staff used the additional time to get updates from the various school departments.
- First Parent to Parent Coffee on August 28th also went well with approximately 30 parents (mainly freshmen parents) in attendance. GHS PTSA Board to determine subject for next Parent to Parent Coffee.
- Membership report: GHS PTSA has 538 members to date. Direct Appeal to families and campaign for teachers and staff will begin this month. Membership dues can be paid by PayPal via the GHS PTSA website.
- Yogurtland Fundariser to be held on Sept. 10th (minimum day), with 15% of sales to support GHS PTSA. Fliers must be presented for promotion. Fliers will be available at the Student Center, and will be passed out during the Parent Information Night as well as afterschool on Sept. 10th.
- Weekly emails to GHS PTSA members to begin this month along with summary of PTSA Board meetings on website.
Please Note: Actually posted on October 1, 2013
Comments are closed.
Meeting Agendas & the Budget
Click here to access a PDF archive of all GHS PTSA meeting documentation.
RSS stands for "really simple subscription." If you click it, you can get updates to this blog delivered directly to your mailbox.