Here are some of the events that are happening this week at GHS:
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Dog Haus Fundraiser (every Tuesday): Come try the great hot dogs at the Dog Haus located at 410 E. Main St., Alhambra. Mention that you’re with GHS and a portion of the sale will support the school.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: Winter Sports Parent Athletic Meeting, 6 pm, GHS Media Center.
- Thursday, Nov. 21: GHS Athletic Booster Meeting, 7 pm, Principal’s conference room.
- Friday, Nov. 22: Report Cards to be sent home.
- November 25-29: Thanksgiving Break – No School.
- On behalf of the San Gabriel Education Fund (SEF), thank you to the GHS parents and Interact student members who volunteered at last week's Phone-a-thon. The success of SEF's annual pledge drive could not happen without your willingness to help.
- Please join the GHS PTSA in supporting the 2013 Holiday Basket "Change for Change" Drive for needy families and seniors in San Gabriel. No donation is too small and every donation makes a HUGE difference! Donations should be made directly to the Women's Division of the San Gabriel Chamber of Commerce. Click here to see flyer with more information.
- SAVE the DATE as the Gabrielino Eagle Marching Regiment (GEMR) hosts its First Annual GEMR Showcase! This new tradition will be a great opportunity to catch our amazing GHS Marching band in action one last time! The band will perform their full show, some pep music, and each section of the band will flaunt their talents by performing a separate piece they have prepared on their own. The Showcase will take place on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at the Gabrielino High School Football Stadium. The program will start promptly at 1:00 pm. Admission is FREE and there will be refreshments and raffle prizes, on top of GREAT music! Please see attached flyer for more information.
- First District PTA Membership Perk! Angelus Furniture located 284 Dupont Street #100, Corona, CA 92879, (951) 371-0355. 2013-14 GHS PTA Members will receive 5% Discount on regular & discount priced items!
Enjoy the week!
--GHS PTSA Board