Just like last year, we will be sending out weekly emails to inform GHS PTSA members of some of the events occurring on campus. Specific GHS PTSA events are noted below in blue. For additional events and other news regarding GHS, please visit the school website at: http://www.gabrielino.sgusd.k12.ca.us/ or the GHS PTSA website at: http://www.gabrielinoptsa.org/.
Here are some of the events that are happening this week:
- Monday, August 25: GHS PTSA’s “Welcome to the New School Year” Parent-to Parent Coffee, 7:00 pm in GHS Room B155. This informal gathering run by the GHS PTSA Board (many who are returning parents of GHS students) is a great way to get oriented with the high school, ask questions and make new acquaintances. All GHS families are welcome to attend.
- Tuesday, August 26: Dog Haus Fundraiser (every Tuesday): Once again the Dog Haus is lending its support to GHS. Stop by at their location on 410 E. Main St., Alhambra on any Tuesday during the school year and have some of their great food. Just mention GHS and a portion of the sale will support the school.
- Wednesday, August 27: GHS Fall Sports Parent Meeting, 6:00 pm in the Small Gym.
Keep these in mind for next week:
- Monday, Sept. 1: NO SCHOOL – Labor Day Holiday.
- Wednesday, Sept. 3: Late Start Day, classes begin at 9:40 am. All students must arrive on campus by 9:30 am.
- Wednesday, Sept. 3: GHS PTSA Board meeting, 7:00 pm, Location TBD.
--GHS PTSA Board