Just a reminder that the GHS PTSA is hosting tonight a “Teen Safe Driving Parent Workshop” at 7:00 pm at the Goodson Theatre. Parents, you don’t want to miss this if you have a teenager ready to learn to drive or one who is new to driving. You’ll learn practical strategies to ensure that your teen becomes a safe driver.
This week is Gab Week 2015 and the theme is “A Gab Attitude: Find Your Voice.” Students will learn the importance of students finding their own voices. Highlights include two productions by the GHS Drama on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday – see below for more information.
Finally, there is a Late Start day this Wednesday (Feb. 25) and next Wednesday (March 2). Please make a note of this on your calendar.
Listed below are some of the events happening this week at GHS. GHS PTSA events are listed in blue. Please also visit the GHS PTSA website (http://www.gabrielinoptsa.org/) for the regularly updated news and information!
- Monday, Feb.23: GHS PTSA Teen Safe Driving Parent Workshop, 7:00 - 8:30pm in the Goodson Theatre. For more information, please visit the GHS PTSA website (http://www.gabrielinoptsa.org/teen-driving.html).
- Tuesday, Feb. 24: Dog Haus Fundraiser for GHS PTSA (every Tuesday): See flyer for more information.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25: Late Start Day. 1st period begins at 9:40 am. All students must be on campus by 9:30 am.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25: GHS Parent Spring Sports Meeting, 6:00 pm, Small Gym.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25: GHS Drama production of “Have you seen Tanya?” 7:00 pm at the Goodson Theatre. Free admission.
- Friday, Feb. 27: GHS Drama production of “Bang! Bang! You’re dead” 7:00 pm at the Goodson Theatre. Free admission.
- Saturday, Feb. 28: Encore performances of “Have you seen Tanya?” and “Bang! Bang! You’re dead” by GHS Drama, 7:00 pm at the Goodson Theatre. Free admission.
Please keep these in mind for next week:
- Wednesday, March 4: Late Start Day. 1st period begins at 9:40 am. All students must be on campus by 9:30 am.
- Wednesday, March 4: GHS PTSA Board Meeting, 7:00 pm at the Library/Media Center.
- Saturday, March 7: GHS Speech and Debate Goodwill Fundraiser, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. See attached flyer for details.
- Saturday, March 7: Sadie Hawkins Dance, 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm in the Small Gym.
Thank you and enjoy the week!
--GHS PTSA Board